News 26th March 2021
Following Service Birmingham’s announcement that they plan to cease their schools’ telephony service from 1st April 2021, we would be pleased to offer you a replacement service.
WaveTalk is a Hosted Telephony service that offers a huge range of inclusive features, an unlimited call plan and advanced options to facilitate staff home and mobile working, as well as services such as Absence and Worry Lines. Call recording is available as a low-cost option to further support safeguarding. We offer a stress-free migration service and unlimited help-desk access for any changes you need making throughout the contract period and the ability to self-manage where preferred.
WaveTalk is easy to install and manage and offers all the features a modern School needs;
– Free desktop and mobile clients to support mobility and homeworking
– Free Auto attendants and Hunt Groups
– Team functions including hunt groups and conferencing
– Unlimited Call Plan including UK Landline and Mobile inc Fraud Protection from phone hacking or excessive unauthorised call spends
– Personalised Music on hold
– Hot Desk Support
– High Level of Disaster Recovery Built In
– Voicemail for all users
– Enhanced Safeguarding – ability to record calls (small extra charge applies if used)
– All configuration changes, software upgrades, maintenance and support – free for the term of the agreement.
If you’d like to know more or would like a quick quote, please contact us here or use the chatbox on the right.