Connecting The Classroom – DFE Funded Network Upgrades for Schools
Wave 9 and Cisco Meraki - Funded Replacement Networks
6th September 2021
If your school has been invited to apply for funding under the Connect the Classroom scheme, Wave 9 can help. With many succesful installations already under our belt, Wave 9 are well placed to help you through the Connect the Classroom process and deliver a succesful project. Our experienced team have implemented 100’s of networks with a minimum of disruption and have a great reputation for delivering projects on-budget on-time.
- Call or mail us to request an initial quote and discuss your requirements
- Review and send the quotation to your IT Adviser from the DfE who will carry out the final quality & specification compliance check
- Once you have received confirmation from the DfE choose your supplier (hint – Wave 9!)
- Assuming you wish to go ahead with us, complete the order form with a PO reference and approved signatory.
- We will then be back in contact to arrange for the succesful delivery of the project, including a full site survey to finalise your design, acceptance testing and support from our project management team.
We’re also supporting these projects under single tender award process through Everything ICT, a compliant procurement framework that allows schools to purchase from a single supplier quotation, saving time and effort.
By choosing Wave 9 and Meraki, the funding for the scheme can support up to 10 years of support and maintenance for your replacement network. Contact us today to see how we can help.
We’re here to help
If you’d like to get in touch, there are a number of ways you can contact us. Phone, Email, Contact form or chat.
If you're an existing customer looking for support, drop an email or call us: