WaveConnect E4G – Safe, Secure, Filtered 4G Internet to Support Home Learning
1st May 2020
WaveConnect E4G is a 4G Multi-Sim mobile data service that moves between mobile data networks seamlessly. It includes our WaveProtect online safety and security service to protect pupils and their devices while accessing the Internet outside of the usual school setting. It’s designed and configured to fully meet the needs of UK schools and help ensure compliance with Keeping Children Safe in Education and the PREVENT directive.
A range of data plans is available, including pooled data. Where schools issue a managed device such as a laptop or Chromebook, the filtered 4G service cannot be bypassed, meaning peace of mind and simplicity of management. The service is network-based, not DNS based.
The Service includes;
- Cost-effective, compliant, managed data connectivity designed specifically to safeguard pupils.
- Delivered as a service to include a managed 4G Wifi router, configuration, delivery and ongoing support.
- Multi-SIM reducing the need to use multiple providers and survey your pupils’ postcodes to check coverage – will work over any network.
- Market-leading internet security to keep users and data safe and secure
- Web filtering that helps fulfil your safeguarding and PREVENT duties
- Options for filtering by user/group/year.
- Just a 3-month minimum contract term for maximum flexibility.
Enquire now by contacting [email protected] or calling 01785 472200
We’re here to help
If you’d like to get in touch, there are a number of ways you can contact us. Phone, Email, Contact form or chat.
If you're an existing customer looking for support, drop an email or call us: